InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask Review



This is the second guest post on my blog from my sister is who is a lover of all beauty related products. The following is her experience with the Argan Oil Hair Mask:

When my sister Michelle asked me to review the Argan Oil Hair Mask from InstaNatural I was pretty excited because I have been alternating between coconut oil and argan oil on my hair. The fact that this mask had both of those in it made it a super big plus.

The mask has the following ingredients:

  • Argan Oil
  • Amino Acid Complex
  • Coconut Oil
  • Shea Butter
  • Vitamin B5


The first thing I noticed about the mask was how thick and rich it looked. It also smells really good. Unlike other deep conditioning treatments this one was easy to spread on my hair and rinse off. I have used other masks before and it took a long time to rinse out. My hair instantly felt softer and smoother. As I let my hair air dry it was really smooth and shiny. I just let my natural waves come out as my hair dried and didn't need to blow dry or flat iron.


If you want to learn more about the InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask and purchase one yourself you can check it out on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00mnk9r5y


I also got to try the Hyaluronic Acid Serum. I was pretty excited to try this one because I have been wanting to add a serum to my beauty routine. I was pretty pleased at how smoothly and easily it went on. It made my skin feel really soft and silky. You can check it out on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Hyaluronic-Serum-VEGAN-Vitamin-Green/dp/B00K2O3NV2/ref=cm_rdp_product

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments