Weight Loss Journey: 35 Weeks In



Weight: I gained 1.8 pounds for an adjusted total of 52.4 pounds lost. So that is what the scale said but it didn't take away from my good week. Though I didn't have a loss on the scale I had a couple of non-scale losses. I did some shopping this past week and bought some clothes in my current size. When I tried everything on at home everything fit! I never really try on my clothes at the store so I was always having to return things. This time I didn't have to! Yesterday I had to do laundry so I threw on an old t-shirt to be comfortable. It was so big on me that I literally took it off to check the size and make sure it wasn't my husband's. That made me so happy when I saw that it was actually a shirt that fit me tight before.

Nutrition: When I was home I ate very well. I ate salads, stir-fries, brown rice and healthy snacks. I was super busy with different events to go to so I did eat out. Though I didn't have a choice on healthier options at these events I made sure to eat smaller portions than usual.

Exercise: I went to the gym once and did two workouts at home. Sorry to the downstairs neighbors but I had no real time to go to the gym so a girl has to do what a girl has to do! I also did a quick strength training video from sparkpeople a few times this week.

Last Weeks Goals:
  • Gym or DVD 3 times - GOAL MET
  • Strength training 3 times - GOAL MET
  • Up water intake
  • Continue vitamins and probiotics
  • Try a healthy dessert
  • Drink at least one cup of green tea a day

This Weeks Goals:
  • Gym or DVD 3 times
  • Strength training 3 times
  • Up water intake
  • Continue vitamins and probiotics
  • Try a healthy dessert
  • Drink at least one cup of green tea a day

2 comments

  1. Is that a tuna salad lettuce wrap? Whatever it is, it looks tasty! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime the scale doesn't reflect all of our progress. Sounds like you are doing great. I look forward to buying smaller clothes that fit!

    ReplyDelete