Weight Loss Journey: 34 Weeks In


Weight: I lost 1.8 pounds for a total of 54.2 pounds lost.

Nutrition: I ate really good this week. I bought a cool dry erase board with the weeks listed so I could plan my meals. It is amazing how planning ahead and visually seeing what to eat made it easy. I prepared my snacks in advance by measuring out nuts, kale chips and roasted chickpeas in little baggies.

Exercise: I went to the gym 3 times this week and was pretty surprised at how motivated I was with this awesome gadget I got to review (I will be blogging about it soon!). I strength trained at home with dumb bells and this awesome YouTube video. I also used the dry erase board to plan my gym and strength training days.

Last Weeks Goals:
  • Gym or DVD 3 times - GOAL MET
  • Strength training 3 times - GOAL MET
  • Be aware of calories and water intake - GOAL MET
  • Continue vitamins and probiotics - GOAL MET
  • Try a healthy dessert

This Weeks Goals:
  • Gym or DVD 3 times
  • Strength training 3 times
  • Up water intake
  • Continue vitamins and probiotics
  • Try a healthy dessert
  • Drink at least one cup of green tea a day

16 comments

  1. Congratulations!! Keep up the good work. You are rockin' it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love meal planning, it doesn't only help with weight loss, it helps with the family budget. For me though, I get really lazy at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pasta looks both wholesome and filling! I think I need to start writing down my goals and whether or not ive met them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your doing great. I wish I could stay motivated that long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job meeting your goals. I started to make green tea by the pitcher, via bags. Then I ice it. So its iced green tea :) Its a way for me to get it in and get my water in :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! You are doing the right things: eating well and exercising! It's bound to work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are making awesome progress! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're doing so well! I'm interested to hear about the fun little gadget you got to use!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! It's nice to see "Goal met" over and over!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are doing a great job! Good lick in the future. I hope you reach your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are doing so well on your goals! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to hearing about the gadget! You're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are doing great. keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are doing an amazing job. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good job keep doing what your doing.

    ReplyDelete