Adfilic Tri-Port USB Car Charger



With our family always on the go and using our smartphones and tablets for everything we always run out of battery power. I love that with the Adfilic Tri-Port CarbCharger we can charge my husband and I's iPhones and my daughter's iPad all at the same time.


Before using the one from Adfilic I purchased a really cheap version online. Within a week of use it started to get loose and then stopped working altogether. I was super impressed with the Adfilic USB car charger because it was really well made and fit securely into the car plug.


It charges just as fast as if you were charging from a plug at home. It has a blue light power indicator that shows that the charger is plugged in correctly and ready to use. The built-in circuit design protects against over-heating, over-currents, over charging of all smartphones and tablets. The smart charging stops automatically when the battery is full.

If you are always on the go and are in need of extra battery power you can get your own Tri-Port USB Car Charger at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00jw386so

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments