3 Months and One Week Down


Weigh In: I lost 4.4 pounds for a total lost of 38.6 pounds.

Nutrition: I followed the Dr. Oz plan and ate lots of salads, salmon, brown rice and lean chicken. I snacked on kale chips, nuts and roasted chickpeas. So yummy! I also made a point to drink at least 2 cups of green tea a day. I did great for 6 days but decided last minute to enjoy Easter so I went out to eat and had whatever I wanted. I even had some cookies for dessert.

Fitness:
I went to the gym two times this week and did the treadmill incline program and jumped on the elliptical. I was so surprised that I was able to do the elliptical for almost 40 minutes. I actually went on only intending to do 5 minutes and just kept pushing on. It was nice to do something different. I also took two walks during the week. I was going to go to the gym on Sunday but had so much fun watching my daughter open and play with her Easter basket that I missed the condensed gym hours.

Last weeks goals: 
  • Go to the gym at least 3 times + a long walk
  • Resistance Band workout 3 times
  • Drink at least 2 cups of green tea a day - GOAL MET!
  • Take a multivitamin and probiotic a day - GOAL MET!
  • Complete the Dr. Rapid Weight Loss Plan - (6 days) GOAL MET!
This weeks goals: 
  • Go to the gym at least 3 times + a long walk (or exercise video)
  • Resistance Band workout with added floor/ab work 3 times
  • Drink probiotic coffee once a day.
  • Try Chia seeds.
  • Drink more water.

18 comments

  1. Great!!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 38lbs down is awesome for less than 3.5 months in. Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I need to drink more green tea. I'm working on drinking more water. :) Where did you get the roasted chickpeas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crystal. I make them myself. Here is my recipe: http://ftmlosingit.blogspot.com/2014/02/roasted-chickpeas-yummy-snack-and-dr-oz.html

      Delete
  4. You are doing great! You should be proud, it is so hard to lose weight, especially the healthy way. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to start reading more of your posts! I'm starting on my own weight loss journey (for about the 50 billionth time), but I think I'm actually going to stick with it this time! I've already lost around 6 pounds in the first 3 weeks, so that's definitely motivation to keep up with watching what I eat and going for more walks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slow and steady--making great lifestyle changes to reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I think i gained your 4.4lbs this past week..

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing awesome! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm proud if i just walk the dog a few times a week. I don't really need to lose weight but I could definitely eat healthier and people like you are great inspiration. I'm definitely going to try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chia seeds are awesome in smoothies and add no taste.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on meeting your goals...I really want to incorporate more chickpeas into my diet...they are so healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on meet your goals last week. I LOVE chickpeas. I make a TON of Hummas each week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are really committed and your plan is so great! Congratulations on the great progress. My dad uses pea protein and swears by it. I just can't get past the taste. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a lot of weight to have lost! Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, congrats on your progress! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Atta girl! Good for you...after those first 10lbs disappear it always gets exciting and easier to stay motivated :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats! I hope you reach your goal sooner that expected :)

    ReplyDelete